Men’s health needs are anything but one-size-fits all. Alliance physicians and medical staff have decades of expertise in treating the physical, emotional, and sexual health issues that male patients in particular deal with. Whether it’s a routine check-up or a nagging medical problem, we are just a call away. And there are no barriers to getting the care you need. Regardless of age, race, income, abilities, sexual preference or gender identification, we are committed to helping you get well and stay well.
Our services include but are not limited to:
- General or sports-related injuries
- Sexual healthcare: (STD prevention and treatment)
- Fertility counseling and treatment referrals
- Prevention, assessment, and treatment of Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs)
- Genital concerns (e.g., prostate issues, testicular pain, problems with erections, early ejaculation, etc.)
- Common skin conditions
- Nutrition counseling and weight concerns
- Groin strains/injuries (e.g., hernias)
- Anxiety and depression
Your primary care physician will help you craft a care plan tailored to your individual needs. Through patient education and coordination with allied health and social services if necessary, we can help you feel better and start focusing again on living life!